jk it's not really fine


I like art, metal, books and video games.
useful intro yes;

Tuesday 25 December 2018

A pyre of black sunflowers

I've lost all my friends
And I can't really make amends
For turning back into my shell
Put the daggers in their place
An alien amongst men,
included but still separated
An invisible veil of isolation
No energy even in my own damnation

As if spending half of this year with an aching wrist and numb thumb wasn't bad enough, the symptoms are getting worse on other parts. Hopefully my time will be soon after new years eve. To the hospital, I didn't realise it sounded like dying otherwise. Some days it aches terribly, some days are luckily less. I don't even know anymore...

Life, such a fleeting strange thing it is. Fill it with books, games and medicines to forget the world; to flee if only for a moment.


I was born into this world yes, but I don't think I was ever truly part of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

The Sinister Blade

The Sinister Blade