jk it's not really fine


I like art, metal, books and video games.
useful intro yes;

Thursday 19 March 2020

Like Antennas to Heaven...



To Elude From Side-Effects


There is a strange heaviness to my body;
Like I move in slow motion
and the world around me missed the notion.
The longing to create
Becomes locked behind a gate,
that I am too heavy to reach
Whilst sniffling on my peach.

Is there a reason I can not paint;
is there a reason my brain is faint?
All the memories and things of want,
hidden behind a tiny croissant.
-

In the midst of these dark pandemic times I also can not get a hold of my adhd-meds... It's really frustrating not being able to paint, focus and plan. Or get started even... They've been hard to get for months and now the virus lockdowns are probably making it even harder. Fun... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

The Sinister Blade

The Sinister Blade